Thursday, October 16, 2008

"My Heart Will Go On..."

Tonight was my lucky night! A friend of mine got Celine Dion tickets, in a party suite, and invited me to go along.

Celine is AAaawwwESOME! Her show is so incredibly amazing and entertaining. I didn't realize I would love her show so much, but everything - even down to her jewelry with wardrobe changes - were fabulous.

As I was enjoying the concert I realized something very important. I think if Celine and I knew each other we would be great friends! Aside from her being amazingly talented and six feet tall we are almost the same! I think this for the following reasons:
- She made a bird noise on stage. I also make bird noises!
- She changed her clothes 6 times during the show, I also like changing my clothes!
- She has AWESOME shoes! I also like shoes.
- She dances really well. I dance, but not well.
- She has a microphone stand studded in diamonds. If I had a microphone stand, it would most definitely be covered in diamonds!
- She fist pumps at the end of a log note - hilarious!
- She sang a song in French, if I was a man I would have fallen in love right there.

Apparently when you are sitting in a suite at the Rose Garden they don't allow flash photography or video cameras. Ok, first of all... weird. Second of all... anyone who knows me knows that being without my camera makes me extremely anxious. ESPECIALLY when I am at a Celine Dion Concert! Needless to say, I didn't get any pictures on my camera, but here are a couple from my phone.


If you ever get a chance, definitely see her show!

2 comments:

Erica said...

How fun that you got to see her concert from a party suite! I'm jealous!! I'm glad you had a great time - I've heard her shows are awesome!

Ashley Willoughby said...

Oh Yeah you could totally be Celine's best friend. I was sold at the comment "she changed her clothes six times.." You have to be a special kinda girl to be able to do that kind of stuff!