My friend Lindsay had this on her blog and I thought it was really cool. I want everyone to do it so I can read all about you! I will be checking...
I am... a woman, and happy to be one!
I miss... the mountains.
I think... I know everything.
I know... that I actually don’t know everything.
I want... to be successful in every aspect.
I have... more than I could ask for.
I search... for answers to impossible questions.
I wish... everyone could live peaceably together.
I hate... trying on clothes.
I am... tired. I work a lot this time of year.
I fear... never reaching my potential.
I always... lock my door behind me.
I love... to laugh and laugh and laugh.
I feel... sympathy for the thousands of people who have lost their jobs.
I hear... the trees blowing in the wind.
I smell... awful when I get home from a run.
I don't... like to ask for help.
I wonder... where I will be in ten years.
I care... when people aren’t treated equal.
I regret... Not letting Ashley know how much I loved her.
I am... a perfectionist.
I believe... with enough faith we can overcome anything.
I dance... to my own beat.
I sing... really loud when I think no one can hear.
I write... so I will remember.
I win... at FRIENDS Scene It 98.6% of the time.
I lose... my favorite pen about once a week.
I never... listen to people who tell me I can’t.
I listen... when a friend needs to talk.
I can... because I think I can.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
About me
Brought to you by Amber
Labels: Tags
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How cute are you? I love this.
I love all your answers! My favorite one was the "I smell..."! You make me laugh and I love it! :o)
She did know.
Post a Comment