Today marks the day of Shannon's 26th year of life! Shannon and I have been friends for 22 years and along with that have come many exciting adventures and a friend who has become a sister. Thanks for being such a great friend Shannon and happy birthday!!
Just for good times sake, here is a list of notable and incredibly awesome things that Shannon and I have done together...
- At age 7 or 8 we sold all the junk food in my mom's pantry to the neighbor kids to eat while they watched a movie at my parents house - which we charged them for. (Movie theater genius')
- We made the neighbor kid who so badly wanted to be our friend act as our butler and driver. He really made us food, but he drove a couch that we sat in the back of.
- In 4th grade we bought ALL the same school clothes, cause we were just that cool!
- In high school we drove Shannon's car to Provo with the emergency break on chasing a car full of girls - cause they threw flavored water at as.
- In college we hid our roommate Angela's Nintendo game cause we were sick of her playing it (Sorry Ang!).
- In college we used to throw shoes at our door to get our roommates to be quiet. We had a room by the kitchen for heaven sakes!
- In college we corrupted our sweet roommates by asking them to be hookers for Halloween with us.
- We know that I can take Shannon down in a wrestling match, but she wins when we are boxing... only cause she has long arms.
- We braided extensions into our hair one summer making it look like we had just got back from an exotic vacation.
Seriously, the list goes on and on. Happy Birthday Shannon!
I typically don't do happy birthday postings... so for anyone who I haven't done up to now, please don't be offended :)
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Happy Birthday Shannon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Meeting you two was one of the best things that happened to me! I love you both! Happy Birthday Shannon!
You are too cute!! Thanks for making me a post on your blog. Your list is too funny. I am cracking up remembering the good ol' days. Although I wouldn't be a true friend/siter if I didn't bring up my favorite ShAmber moment. Remember when you we were doing a warm up in the gym for track in highschool and you were getting hot in your warm up pants? So you decided to unzip them all the way up to above the knee. One minute I was having a normal conversation with my best friend while we were running and the next minute you were flying across the gym floor on your stomach after tripping over your unzipped warm up pants. I am seriously crying as I am writing this as I am laughing so hard. Man the good ol' days!
Post a Comment