Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today marks the one year anniversary of my first ever blog post! One year and I am still going strong. My trusty blog has been such a nice way to keep friends and family in 'the know', especially since I have moved away. Not to mention that sometimes it's just nice to write down thoughts or document a new adventure. In a year my blog and I have run many races, designed and re-designed our look, graduated from college, and journeyed to a new state which along with brought many new and fun things to write about. We have definitely had our ups and downs. During the last semester of school the blog felt a little neglected, however I think it's safe to say the neglect period is over and I am officially a blogging junkie.

Even more than writing about myself, I love reading other people's blogs and the day to day excitement therein. So, keep on blogging and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to me and my blog! (I should probably buy myself something nice...)

2 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Anniversary, Amber and Amber's blog!! :o) What a cute couple you are. I love reading your posts...I'm glad that you're a blogging junkie!

Ashley and Brett said...

Happy Blog-aversary! I couldn't be more happy for you! Anything good reason to buy something nice! Glad you keep up your blog, all that nagging to start one paid off! Love ya!