"Portland is a town of two halves, one part cosmopolitan quirkiness, the other active outdoorsiness."
I was looking online today for Portland some races to sign up for in the Spring. I ran across this quote and thought it perfectly describes this area that I live. You see a bit of everything here from high end shops and designer clothes to socks with sandles and running in the pouring rain. I like to think that I fall somewhere in between.
Oh and the sun is out today! Yay! I haven't seen the sun for about a week... Oh boy, did I miss it!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Perfect Description
Brought to you by Amber
Labels: Oregon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Don't you LOVE the sun?!? I am definitely solar-powered!! And THANK YOU for the sweet comment you left me on my blog after our ordeal the other day...you are the best!! :o) Love you!
Post a Comment