I try not to choose favorites. When I list my favorite movies or books I choose a top 5 in no particular order because when my mood changes so does my #1. However, when it comes to a favorite salad -- the BBQ chicken salad from Rumbi Island Grill will always be my #1. Unfortunately, there are not any Rumbi's in Oregon and in the last few months I have been searching high and low for a yummy BBQ chicken salad. I tried everywhere and for a while I thought Claim Jumper had one that may be able to overtake the infamous Rumbi.... Oh was I wrong. Last night Bryce, Ashley and I made a quick stop at Rumbi and my salad was nothing less than AMAZING! A lot of people don't love this place and I don't understand why?! Their salad is perfect and their Rumbi fries have half regular and half sweet potato fries! It does not get better than that. MMMMM... I loved every bite! Thank you Utah for having Rumbi Island Grill!!
Also, thank you everyone for your sweet notes and calls about my dad! I appreciate all your love. He is looking and feeling better every day and will hopefully be able to come home soon.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Rumbi Will Always Be My #1
Brought to you by Amber
Labels: Family, Yummy Food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Your salad looks delish! I'll have to try it next time we go out, for sure. I'm so glad to hear your dad's doing better, BTW! Have a great day!
Post a Comment