...You get upset about injuries because they keep you from running, not because you have actually damaged your body. (Funny, true and maybe kind of sad. I don't think in terms of permanent damage. I don't like being down, I hate admitting there is pain. I might regret this in 10 years)
... It doesn't scare you to drink from a cup that some stranger hands you in the middle of the road. (Nope, never even thought twice - thank you very much!)
... You get very excited when a Race T- shirt is not white. (I HATE white race shirts... really, whose genius idea was white - they are see through when sweaty, dingy after one wear, and come on... EVERYTHING is jiggling here at least give me a color to camouflage a little.)
... You've ever thought "I'm gonna be sore tomorrow" with a feeling of happy anticipation. (Worse than that, if I am not sore "tomorrow" I obviously didn't work hard enough.)
... Your ipod has a "running" playlist. (A true beatin' up the beat playlist, my most favorite playlist actually. Sometimes I listen to it in my car just to get excited to run.)
... Your non-running friends consider every race you run a "marathon". (Ha - this happens. I am pretty sure my parents think I have run ten or twenty marathons.... this is not the case.)
... You get jealous of any runners you pass by while driving, wishing that you were running, too. (Yep - let's just say it, I am jealous of runners and people with great hair.)
Now, that's just crazy talk. I don't consider myself a runner. An athlete, sure. A runner no... I'll leave that title to the guy wearing short shorts and singlet in the snow, doing lunges at the start line and actually hoping to win.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
You might be a runner if...
Brought to you by Amber
Labels: Running
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
well, i am jealous of your hair!!! you have awesome hair!!
Post a Comment