Enough said... I think I give up on the capri search for 2009. I'll try again next year.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enough said... I think I give up on the capri search for 2009. I'll try again next year.
Brought to you by Amber
Labels: shop-a-holic
"Put it before them briefly so they will read it, clearly so they will appreciate it, picturesquely so they will remember it, and above all, accurately so they will be guided by its light."
Joseph Pulitzer
4 comments:
I honestly have a hard time believing that Amber!!!
Maybe you shouldn't buy something online that's so hard to fit? Maybe you just need to clear your calendar one day and hit the stores the old fashioned way. Good luck!!
What a letdown! I was so excited for you to find your Pair of Capris From Your Dreams. Ah, well. There's always next year. :o)
Brett and I were laughing so hard at this post! He was wondering how that would turn out!!!! Dang online shopping!
Post a Comment