And I am super stoked about my latest purchase! I am counting down the seconds until they arrive at my doorstep (well I would count the seconds if I knew what time they were arriving).
UPS scheduled arrival date is 7/17/09. I literally think the anticipation is killing me! I need everyone to put out positive thoughts that they will fit cute. It's REALLY hard to find a good pair of capris when you're short. This is my second try this summer... the first ones are still in my closet waiting to see if I find a better pair. Here's to hoping these are the ones!
Erica... do you think your UPS man can pull some strings for me... let's get these here faster!! ;-)
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
On A Lighter Note... I Love Online Shopping
Brought to you by Amber
Labels: shop-a-holic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Those are super cute! And too funny about Stan! I'll see if he can flex some muscle for you to get them here a bit quicker ;o) Post some pics when you get them...I bet they'll look great on you!
Post a Comment