My mom took trip to Seattle this weekend I was able to meet her up there. It was a quick trip, but lots of fun! We had the most amazing dinner on the water with such a beautiful view of the city, my mom was able to experience was it feels like to live without the sun and we found a big troll living under a bridge!
Oh my heck, we searched high and low for this guy! Dan told me about it and my mom and I knew we just had to find it. I fall into the category of people who refuse to ask for directions because I believe that I have a superior set of navigation skills. Needless to say, we didn't find the troll until the second day of the trip! But we found him! The Troll under the bridge is made out of concrete and he has a (real) VW bug under his left hand.
My mom loved the troll and was even more interested in the fact that there were people living behind the troll under the bridge.
I wanted to sit by his nose, so I climbed up onto his hand - Oh so fun!
It's always an adventure when we get together. Thanks for a fun trip Mom!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
The Troll Under The Bridge
Brought to you by Amber
Labels: Family, Just Weird, new fun things, Vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
You and your mom are so cute! What a fun thing that she was able to come and meet you in Seattle! I LOVE that troll under the bridge - so awesome. I love the fact that the VW is real!
I'm so happy you found the troll. Was I the Dan that told you about him? I've been there, but I don't remember if I told you about the awesomeness of the troll.
This troll has got to be the craziest thing Brett and I have ever seen!!! What fun! oh, and I am so glad you think you have great navigating skills!! I've been with you when I could say other wise.... but it's a great self esteem boost! ha ha, love ya!
Fun! I have always wanted to go and see that!
Ok the troll is freaking me out just a little bit.....
Wow, I am totally at a loss for words. I have lived in Portland for like 4 years and am married to the Dan that told you about this and this is the first I have ever heard of it!?!?! I have got to go and see it for myself! Seattle, here I come...
Post a Comment