I feel like it has been forever since I've posted something. Bryce's birthday was actually 10 days ago, but I wanted to post some fun pictures of what we did. First, we went for a yummy seafood dinner, then for a hike up Bell Canyon in Sandy and went fishing in the reservoir. Oh my gosh, it was so beautiful up there! We had the best time fishing (me attempting to fish and about falling in the water every time I cast out) and making s'mores and fondue in the portable s'more maker! Best invention ever! Even though he guessed what we were doing right before we went, it was still a little bit of a surprise. Thanks to everyone who helped me plan! I was EXTRA prepared and we had such a fun time together! Bryce, I hope you had a fabulous day! I sure do love birthdays!!
The hike


The Reservoir





Friday, July 18, 2008
Happy Birthday Bryce!
Brought to you by Amber
Labels: Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Well at least I now know you made it there safe! Looks like you had fun, happy birthday bryce! That hershey kiss fondue pot is so cute!
Post a Comment