Sunday, January 6, 2008

Little Blessing #1


My New Year began with 2 deaths that made me realize how easily we let life's little (and big) blessings slip through our fingers. Typically, I don't make new years resolutions but this year I am resolving to take notice of all my life's little blessings, in no particular order.

Little Blessing #1... Great Friends

"Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil."
- Baltasar Gracian (1647)

I couldn't ask for better friends from all walks of my life. Beginning with preschool up to now I have made and kept some of the best friends I could have ever asked for. To all my friends, those who have been around since the age of 2 or those who have been around for 2 months, thank you. Thank you for your love, support, wisdom, advise, gracious compliments, humor, hugs, example and kindness. Just thank you for you, you truly are a blessing.

(Pictured are some of my best friends from high school, but you don't have to be in this picture to know I'm talking about you!)

3 comments:

sorensenpower said...

I'm glad you have decided to keep on blogging!

Ashley and Brett said...

I too am glad your are blogging again! That picture of you and your mom is so cute!

Pam said...

Yeah, the Wii is a ton of fun. I guess Guitar Hero was worth all the drama! :)