
Ok, I am ALWAYS looking for a healthy treat to indulge my never ceasing sweet tooth. I am so excited about this that I MUST share. I went to my aunts house the other day for a visit and a little jewelry making with mom, aunt and grandma. On our way out my aunt insisted I take a treat for the road. She hands me a small frozen package, the front says Pineapple Sorbet. Naturally, I take it. It wasn't until the next day while working from home that I remembered my frozen treat in the freezer. Now... I hope you are sitting for this... I open the package and what I found in my hands was none other than pineapple sorbet in an actual pineapple shell! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen and it tastes good! I immediately got on the phone to find out where these are from. Of course, Costco. WAIT, don't rush out yet, the only Costco I can find them at is West Valley - I called all over. There are also more flavors than pineapple. The box that I got had Mango-Orange, In an orange peel (70 calories) Lemon, in a lemon peel (68 calories), pineapple (70 calories), Coconut, in a coconut shell (170 calories - not so great for you), and pina colada in a pineapple shell (112 calories - also kinda pushing it). They are called Island Way Sorbet, you must check them out and they would be so fabulous for entertaining. They come 12 in a box and I think the price was about $12.00. You will definitely see these at my next dinner party! Enjoy!
Monday, November 19, 2007
So excited I can barley stand it....
Brought to you by Amber
Labels: Yummy Food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment