Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This may have been a bad idea....

...That's what my face is saying in this picture.

The Goal - to get us both in the tree for the perfect, we're getting married and look we're in a tree, engagement picture.

 Let's set the stage... Amber has a broken foot. Amber takes off her heels (that she's not supposed to be wearing) and Ben puts her in the tree. To get himself up there with her, Ben has a great idea to run and jump onto a branch and swing himself into the tree. Amber can't move - let's be honest - there is no where to go. She is starting to sweat because she is so nervous, it's 90 degrees and she is holding on for dear life. Ben get's a running start, does an amazing jump and does not swing into the tree.  Where was he going to stand anyway??? Instead he just holds himself like a swinging monkey on the tiny branch and we laugh our heads off.  Priceless.

Let's count this as an engagement picture sneak peek... amazingness to come...

2 comments:

Dan said...

I love it that Ben looks almost as tall as you and you are in a tree. I am pretty sure this is the picture that should go out to all of your guests.

Shannon said...

Oh my heck, I love it! That is seriously priceless and now I am on edge for the rest of the "amazingness" to come.