Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Introducing...

Alright, here is goes.  I am starting a new blog, a supplement to this blog, not a replacement.  My new blog with follow my year long challenge of no shopping...
I was hoping to be further along on the design and personal content before I wrote this post, but I just didn't make it!  With that said and understanding that the design will probably change a few more times, check out my new blog!  http://www.lifewithoutshopping.com/... and wish me luck!! :-)

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Amber, I went to your other blog and think that is so cool and can't wait to keep up with it and give you support. I tried to comment on it but for some reason it wouldn't work. Don't know if it's just me, but thought I would let you know.

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Good luck, I am excited to follow it ;D

Amber said...

Hey guys... sorry about not being able to comment on the other blog (thanks Cass). I will get that fixed!

Shannon said...

Yay!! I am very excited for this little (well big) adventure. I will be very interested to see what you pull together over the next year. Since I am one that saw your closet in pieces I know for sure you have enough clothes to do this for one year if not two! Good luck!

Ben said...

If you need any help with the formatting, I can manipulate HTML like nobody's business...

Anonymous said...

Amber that is so cool!!! I wish you luck... you can call me and tell me all the things you want to buy!!!