Friday is the big day. After the gray incident it was obvious that I had waited TOO long to get my hair done. I have been slacking in the upkeep of the 'do' because I am not willing to go to a new stylist without seeing the fruits of their labor. I have only had 2 real stylists my entire life and at this point might be willing to give them my first child if either of them would fly out here and do my hair. Since I can't possibly be serious about that, one of the first missions that I took on when I moved out here was to locate a girl with SUPER-cute hair and ask her who does it. This was an overwhelming task, but alas I think I have accomplished it. I was sitting in church the other day and who walks in, only the cutest bob I have ever seen! Immediately following the services I walked up to her and asked who does that amazing hair. She was so nice and even knew her stylists phone number off the top of her head! So I made the appointment - and I have 1 1/2 days more to wait for it to happen - the nerves are setting in. This is a big deal.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You know the stylist has to be good if the client has the number memorized!! Good luck with your hair appointment...I'm excited to see pictures when it's all done!
hey thats me!! :) haha.
Post a Comment